Webcast: What’s New in erwin® Data Modeler by Quest® R12
erwin® Data Modeler is an enterprise data modeling tool, trusted for 30 years. Releasing this month, the latest release reinforces erwin’s industry-leading position with DevOps GitHub integration and NoSQL DBMS connectivity.
Join us for a free webcast where we’ll walk you through the latest DevOps Git Hub integration capability, along with other powerful new features and enhancements.
You’ll see how erwin Data Modeler R12 makes it easy to:
- Find, visualize, design, deploy and standardize high-quality enterprise data assets
- Discover and document any data from anywhere – all while supporting data governance and data intelligence efforts
- Implement DevOps GitHub integration – developers and DBAs can now simultaneously access data models instantly, eliminating dependence on data modeling teams to send DDLs
- Access the most NoSQL DBMS connections, including Mongo DB, Cassandra, JSON, AVRO, as well as Databricks, Google Big Query, Neo4j and more
- Use the Oracle View enhancement and Data Modeler scheduler enhancements for reverse engineering
Attend the live webcast and get a special discount offer to save US$500 in our eStore with a purchase of erwin Data Modeler Workgroup edition.
Webcast title: What’s New in erwin Data Modeler R12
Date: April 5, 2022
Time: 11 a.m. EST
Duration: 1 hour